Sunday 16 October 2016

How my Mistress makes me... lick

My Mistress’ scent is heaven sent. Even with a pantied pussy Mistress will insist I nuzzle into her panties devotedly. How sweet her pussy is, held tight in a pretty pair of panties. Her morning scent is especially so irresistibly sweet. I love waking her up like this.

Teasing touches along her soft thighs. Gentle caressing. We have time. She knows her pussy will be licked to purring. But these sweetest of moments need to be approached slowly. The tenderness of the inner part of her thigh. I caress it, kiss it, lick it. Her panties slide off. I come ever closer to pussy. She knows what she wants, what’s coming. But first I float away. Allow her to anticipate it. Then move back and lick the crease where her leg meets her pussy. I brush my tongue over her outer pussy lips. Pressing down just a little more firmly, I start to feel her soft pussy just a little engorged with growing excitement. Mistress starts to strain to allow me closer, invite me deeper. I use my tongue to separate her pussy lips. She’s wet. And the first sweet taste. How gorgeous! Mistress nudges her legs a little further apart. She opens up, and I run my tongue up and down between the soft, tender layers of her pussy. I taste again. I spread her legs a firm fraction more with my hands. I’m about to gently tongue-fuck her. It feels divine. I explore to see if her clitty has got hard. I bring my tongue upwards and feel for her clit. I feel the tiny hardness and press into her firmly. How I’d love to stuff my cock in pussy and then lick her hard little clit as my cock thrusts back and forth. But apart from knowing my cock is just too far away from my mouth and Mistress’ pussy, more often than not these days it’s also caged as I attend to licking pussy. Mistress, though, likes the alternative in the these moments… my fingers can do the fucking. Gently licking and flicking her clit, and finger-fucking her at the same time, she has more stimulation than I would be giving her with my cock alone. I go with her. One finger slides in. Don’t stop. Finger-fuck pussy with two fingers. Take two fingers. One is too skinny. Slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. And lick pussy. Give her all the attention she needs. I speed up a little only when she does. I feel her lift her pelvis a little higher with the tension of the coming orgasm. I love feeling her orgasmic symptoms starting to flood through her body. Getting closer. Throw it all in, licking, tongue fucking, finger-fucking. Feel her come close and….. “Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop licking Mistress’ pussy, you pantieboi”!



But just more recently, Mistress has opened us up to more than the pleasures of pantieboi pussy licking. I’ve occasionally slid a fingertip in her ass as I feel the cumming mount. A wonderful variation… pushing her over the top teasing and gently entering her juicy boi-pussy while licking pussy. But being caged so often these days I’ve almost accidently stumbled into the joys of eating her sweet ass. I haven’t quite stopped to think of the whys and wherefores, but there is some sort of magical connection between the feelings brought on by chastity and the desire in me to stimulate and especially lick Mistress’ sweet ass. The lust is almost overwhelming. I‘ve gone from occasionally fingering and licking her ass as a tease, to full out desperation to pleasure her there. Is it a statement of absolute submissiveness? I don’t know. I just need to do it. Mistress can now simply turn over on her front, look at me over her shoulder and tell me “lick my ass till I cum”. My hands all over her ass, craving, pouring the lust into licking that boi-pussy of hers. She can help too, pulling one cheek over just a fraction to encourage me, invite me deeper. She grinds her hips, her clit bursting to be brushed. I show her my devotion. I show her how horny and dirty I am for her. My tongue circles and circles and teases some more. She asks me if I’d love it right now if my cock wasn’t caged. Would I love to fuck her tight ass! All that honey cream dripping from her sweet little rosebud! At last, I caress her clit as I devour her ass. And over the top she crashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment