Wednesday 17 July 2013

Six Signs of Summer



I’ve always loved the winter. As the nights draw in, getting darker and darker earlier and earlier, it becomes easier and easier to jump in the car in as Candy and be off for a gurlie meetup at a reasonable hour.

But the summer, too… how can we resist the rising temperatures! All those skimpy summer frocks trigger a trannie’s mind… the enchantment of real girl curves, swinging hips, the wonder of is she or isn’t she wearing panties, or maybe a thong. I really must keep my legs as smooth. Oh, and then I’m distracted by the glimpse of more than a pantyline… how that sun shines on these frocks. In the sun, the High Street is a sissy's paradise on parade. Now I know it was thong. If only she knew I have matching ones on. Now that’s got me dreaming. Will this year be the year I get my very own tan lines. Can you imagine the humiliation of exposure. If only I could find a secret secluded spot to sunbathe! Oh well, if not sunbathing, maybe I could have a 70s tennis party – frilly panties all round in the mixed doubles. Or maybe organise a bike ride… oh how lovely is the feel of the breeze up my skirt. My trannie mind is in full flow. And what summer would be complete without a butterfly!






No comments:

Post a Comment